Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Feel Your Boobies...Foundation!

Ever heard of it? The Feel Your Boobies Foundation is a grass-roots non-profit organization whose mission is to create an annual reminder campaign that utilizes unexpected and unconventional methods to remind young women to "feel their boobies." The founder, Leigh Hurst, came to Ithaca College in 2010 and taught a mini-course to help develop new unconventional marketing. Not only was it a great learning experience, I was introduced to probably one of the most unique non-profit organizations I've ever heard of. It reminds women to do something that is often over looked, even when it's so easy to do! Knowing your body is important, and I'm proud to support such a great cause!

So someone recently stole my magnet off my car, that looked like this...

So I just ordered new stickers!!! They came in a three pack so now I can give two away to friends! Going to put it on my car ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment